Rewind This! (2013) ****

Comments

  1. I recently watched this enjoyable doc as well! By the way, now we're I to the autumn what is your current 2013 Top 10 looking like? Mine is coming together but expect massive changes by the time Dec 31st comes round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, so far:

    1 Only God Forgives
    2 The Place Beyond The Pines
    3 Five Years
    4 Stoker
    5 Spring Breakers
    6 Behind The Candelabra
    7 Zero Dark Thirty
    8 Mud
    9 Wrong
    10 The World's End

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool to see your list so far Dan. I'm still to see likes of ONLY GOD FORGIVES and MUD, haven't even heard of FIVE YEARS or WRONG. I'm slowly but surely building up to Dec. 31st and unveiling my list on Movie Matters. Likely get between 70 to 100 new 2013 releases watched by then, time permitting! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment