Rushmore (1998) *****

 Angelic.

 Dr. Nelson Guggenheim: We're putting you on what we call sudden death academic probation.
Max Fischer: And what does that entail?
Dr. Nelson Guggenheim: It entails that if you fail another class, you'll be asked to leave Rushmore.
Max Fischer: In other words, I'll be expelled.
Dr. Nelson Guggenheim: That's correct.
Max Fischer: Can I see some documentation on that, please? 

Max Fischer: Sic transit gloria. Glory fades. I'm Max Fischer.
Rosemary Cross: Hi.
Max Fischer: Hi. 

 Max Fischer: So you were in Vietnam?
Herman Blume: Yeah.
Max Fischer: Were you in the shit?
Herman Blume: Yeah, I was in the shit.

 Max Fischer: I like your nurse's uniform, guy. 
Dr. Peter Flynn: These are O.R. scrubs. 
Max Fischer: O, R they?

 "UNLOCK IT!!"

Max Fischer: The killing's gotta stop, esse. It's getting too loco. No more gats.
40 Ounce: Nigga, you the crazy one. People be tryin' to kill you and you talkin' about you're gonna get rid of your gun?
Max Fischer: It's time, homey.
 Margaret Yang: Kiss me, Little Juan.
  
 "You're a real jerk to me, you know that?"

 Coach Beck: What did you think, Mr. Littlejeans?
Mr. Littlejeans: Best play ever, man.

Comments