DB Mix Series 1 – Late Night Tales

My cousin Bryan recently gave me a brilliant music challenge: make our own Late Night Tales playlists for each other. Take 1 artist from each letter of the alphabet, find a chill song from our available music libraries, make a 26-song compilation, then share.

Never one to half-ass something that I’m passionate about, I went the extra mile by editing and mixing the songs together, and designing front and inside covers to match the theme of the real LNT comps. Then I decided that I wanted to edit and mix the songs and design front and inside covers for Bryan’s playlist too.

Special thanks to my good friend Luke Awtry Photography for use of his photo of his cat Luna.

To download the MP3s and cover art for both comps, go here: https://tinyurl.com/LNTCousins

I'd love your feedback! Enjoy.




Comments