Blue Valentine (2010) ****

Beautiful, charming and heartbreaking.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5/09/2012

    The still pictures on Blue Valentine are pretty neat. I have read a few reviews about Blue Valentine and some hated the movie, others really loved it. I am a hopeless romantic and love stories about everlasting love but I do like to watch, need to watch stories about growing apart and bittersweet love as well. That's reality and watching movies like those make me cherish my wonderful marriage now. I haven't seen Blue Valentine yet but I plan on watching it this weekend. I ordered it on Blockbuster @Home and it should be arriving very soon in the mail. I would probably watch it a few times knowing me; luckily I don't have to return it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,

    I really enjoyed it.
    I could see how some people might be put off by the characters themselves or their behaviors, but I think the fact is that they loved in each other the way they knew how, which is the only way anybody can love another person.
    I definitely related to some of the situations in the film and the characters felt very "real".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment