My Criterion Top 10 [Vol. 6]

I used to really enjoy when The Criterion Collection allowed its users to make Top 10 lists on their My Criterion page. I still continue to make them, on Letterboxd, every two years. Here’s my latest volume:

(click the orange spectacles for reviews of most of the films)


The titles in the link above are ones that Criterion released (some of which are format upgrades) since the previous volume that I posted. If you'd like to visit the previous volumes, you can do so at the links below.

My Criterion Top 10 [Vol. 1] (originally posted 7/16/12)
My Criterion Top 10 [Vol. 2] (originally posted 4/23/14)
My Criterion Top 10 [Vol. 3] (originally posted 1/9/16)
My Criterion Top 10 [Vol. 4] (originally posted 3/2/18)
My Criterion Top 10 [Vol. 5] (originally posted 1/17/20)

Comments