Walk For Hunger 2018


Hi Friends!

On Sunday May 6, for the ninth time, my cousin Bryan and I will be joining Project Bread in the 50th Walk for Hunger to take on 20 miles and raise money to end hunger in Massachusetts! We can't do this alone – we need your support.

Last year, money raised through the Walk supported 263 local programs in nearly 100 communities across the state, including food pantries, meal programs, local farms, urban gardens and early childhood and school nutrition programs. These programs address hunger on both the individual and systemic level.

Please help me reach my fundraising goal by donating to my Walk page! Just click on the link below and then ​the green button that says "Donate To The Danman Can." A sincere thank you for any support you can give​.​

-Danman



Comments